Even if one were to be as Christ was, a healer in the most powerful sense of the word. One would as a human, fall short of answering the calls of the multitude. I am a healer by the Grace of God, I have learned the use of herbs and spinal manipulation, practice the art of natural healing through means close to nature. Yet in this trip to my homeland, I find myself nearly exhausted and at times overwhelmed by the demands of the family and relatives, most of whom refuse to understand that Natural healing requires a commitment to a natural way of life. For most this means letting go of a whole lot of old habits even in the way they think or pray. However, I have seen healing which strengthen my faith in the power of the word of mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس