Last night I had a most awakening experience at my Aunt's house who is very spiritual and quite and old soul as they say. I nearly had to tell my mother(who is traveling with me everywhere I go on the trip) to shut up and hear her own bickering and harsh words. I did not have to do that, after leaving the scene of our conversation and remaining separate for a while, in prayer mode! I thanked God for the lesson which I was about to learn (not knowing the lesson or the how and where of it, but trusting the energy just the same). within 30 minutes or so, (it was past midnight) my mother walked outside where I had layed a blanket to sit and pray on, sat beside me and said: "well I cann't sleep, I worry about us two nuts arguing and not finishing our talks, I know I am harsh and my words cut deep, you kids are so patient with me, you are nearly 55 and I should not treat you like a little kid, you are a doctor for crying out loud, but honey, I am an old mother , who looks at all of you as children who still need to be told how to wear thier clothes and how to behave in public." She went on and we continued the conversation about life and growing up, about how her pains were so deep and so varied that she could not rest any longer. I kissed her hand and she kissed my head and in one embrace she knew her son had no harsh feelings or negative thoughts, that he indeed had become the HEALER she had hoped for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس