Today's date can only happen once. What significance would you put upon such a phenomenon like Haley's comet or this date? Your intended energy would indeed make the difference in how any day turns out. I choose to think of these once in a great while time periods as a great occasion to use the energies of the world to my favor. Mars, Venus, and Saturn too happen to be in a straight line today, and the moon is full! Now if all these are just mere coincidences then I am the fool for believing in the greatness of this day. My Lord, I know you will free me today of all my bad habits because I choose to pull on the special energies of this day. I will do all the right things for my life and advance in all matters of my spiritual, physical and mental life.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس