THE WITTNESS

salaam (peace) children;

                                   There is  a song on my mind tonight that tells the children to teach their parents well and the parents to teach the children well. There is a song on my heart too tonight, it talks about the deep anguish of a reluctant modern messiah, a self proclaimed manifestation of THE WITNESS!

When will the children come home again? I fear I shall see my golden years amidst the age of arrogance, ignorance, darkness and fears unfounded! Seems hard enough to be an alien, but to be so amongst the human race gone into a tail spin of lust and cravings galore  leaves me so cold with not a tear to shed!


My garden and I shall be waiting for every spring with eagerness of the dead looking Mesquites who know exactly when to bloom to avoid any last winter frost lurking around the bend of a season's change.What else can I do, but be present with the pains and the joys? One Source!


Spring will come if I am still around, that's a fact I like to hold on to. My fruits will either be good enough for the king's table or be composted with the manure for the next spring. Nothing gained by me, nothing lost either..I am the Gardner who will choose the fruit's readiness, whether by choice or design, I am the Gardner always awaiting the Springs of life even in the loneliest of my winters.



ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس