Mumblings...1

Cannot remember when it was when this man had anything to say to any who cared!
On his mind is: (it does not matter what we call it, at the bottom of it all, LIFE'S ORIGIN IS ONE.......)
 "an alien comes to the planet Earth, takes him no time to realize the "species" occupying the planet seem to be at war all over the globe,disunity everywhere, and the planet itself suffering IMMENSE SIGNS OF ABUSE AND NEGLECT, BUT QUITE READY FOR REJUVENATION AS WELL!"

What is the sense in having any other conversation between nations? If the alien did come how do we suppose to get along if we have not done so here, amongst ourselves all ONE HUMAN FORM, ALL ON ONE PLANET?
"All talking heads, all the media, all the teachers, the masters, the gurus, all the leaders of the world, THERE IS NO OTHER CONVERSATION WORTH HAVING"!

"isn't time? really; Isn't it time we saw our ONENESS ? However long we've been here, whoever has the right religion, whichever race is superior to the other, Come on brother, really? Can we be any stupider (yes I mean STUPIDER) than this? " stupid is as stupid does!!

"I tell ya I'm certain I can't be this polite if this were a room full of people who'd care to listen and not took offense at my language or not put my ass in some prison for being an alien, What the f..k are we doing brother? Its as simple BEING vs DOING" 


"TO BE AUGHT NOT TO BE ANOTHER TASK TO DO, BECAUSE YOU ALREADY ARE MOTHER F..KER!

 If we all decided this instant to accept that as one human race, no state of war or greed, dishonesty and suffering F..KING MEANS HEAVEN ON F..KING EARTH! Really? What would be a good price for that? Cause I got the potion for sale! As one of my teacher's puts it: "alas, however, I see most are waiting for a savior who is already here"! 

"And who is(DOING) the doing? the politicians? the media? the Jews? the 99%? Who the f..k cares, IT IS US! ALL OF US HOARDING AND SLEEP WALKING IN PAIN AND AGONY BECAUSE WE DON'T SEE PASSED SEPARATISM TO SEE UNITY!" No tree is so foolish as to have wars amongst its branches, no fish too large to roam the oceans freely, no bird is stopped by borders in the sky!

"children are crying in deepest tears I've ever witnessed in my short life here because they have no one to emulate. So, they fall deeper in the trap of us verses them.They have all lost hope; Cities are filled with mass hysteria of what is wrong, what's missing, and what to be afraid of most this season (well that's nothing new is it?) Really? twenty freaking first century and we still don't see passed our skin color and religiosity?" Have we not learned from our long ass history of wars and greed? 

"I'm freakin boiling here thinkin I should be on a f..kin stage yelling this till I drop dead; But I'm afraid the'd lock me up as an alien committing a felonious act of anti-establishmentalism or causing undue arousal of the militia minded crowds before I'm done, THEN WHAT YOU SHIT HEADS?shut another loud f..kin mouth of ONENESS?!"

"So I calm down a little, OK then, what I'm really sayin is not that hard to grasp, even easier to implement if ALL HUMANS DECIDED ON THE SAME DAY, TO STOP ALL WARS, OPEN ALL BORDERS AND INVITE THE ALIEN TO COME SEE THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN, AND voila! we have heaven on this mother f..kin Earth!"

if we all stop doing and start being ONE HUMAN FAMILY....aaahhhh!  we do seem to have had that at one time or another not so long ago brother.look at where we are! LOOK MAN!










ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس