OF LIFE & OF DEATH

Today The Source Code of Life winked at me again. 

Gardening close to an ant mound(Arizona Red Ants), one got up my pant legs, travelled far enough and 15 minutes after I had come inside the house, I got the dreaded sever bite of the ant. Realizing this much pain is only caused by just such a critter, I calmly went to the bathroom, took the pants off, saw the ant just walking along the belt area, walk it outside let it free, and said goodbye!

5 minutes later, as I was sitting down to do some paperwork, another one started crawling into my long hair behind my neck, before it had a chance to sting me I reached back, took it down and pressing hard crushed its body and I said goodbye to it.

The first Ant though creating a painful experience for me received freedom to live another day, the second one however, having done no harm being related to an experience, received the death sentence!

What do you suppose the local news in the Ants kingdom will read tomorrow? "The same God killed Joey but let Sam go..Both were in hostile territory exploring possible threats"! Read all about it! 

This man is humbled daily by how clear the coding of the field of possibilities is, No Guilt, No Fear, No Shame, No Blame, Just God.




ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس